With all the milk tea cafes (and stalls popping up like mushrooms across the metro, you might be thinking to yourself, “How on Earth is AGanTea different from the rest of them?” We’ve road tested the quaint little milk tea café in Greenbelt and here are five reasons why we think you should give them a try:
- Only the freshest ingredients. A-Gantea ensures that they only use fresh and nutritious fruits in their fruit teas and they even use imported milk for their special milk teas! So, you’re pretty much sure that the drink you ordered only uses the freshest ingredients and no preservatives or any additives go into it. Just full on natural flavour.
- Variety. While we definitely don’t want you holding the line and taking your sweet time to pick a drink, you might have a hard time choosing which milk or fruit tea to get. We certainly did! For first timers, we recommend you try their bestsellers – Bubble Milk Tea with white tapioca pearls and their Pear Fruit Tea with agar bits. Both drinks are refreshing and are sure to make you want to keep coming back for more.
- It’s good for you. In case you didn’t know, tea is rich in anti-oxidants which can help slow down the aging process and can also help in regenerating and repairing your cells. It can also help lower the risk of heart disease and stroke. For that alone, drinking a cup of milk tea a day is healthy and beneficial.
- Value for your money. For the absolute freshness of your drink and the health benefits you get from A-Gantea, you get your money’s worth. Teas start at only Php75 for a medium-sized drink and add-ons for Php15. You can treat your whole family or barkada out for a round of milk teas this weekend.
- A great place to unwind. Unlike other milk tea cafes, the interiors of A-Gantea rival that of famous coffee shops in the metro. It’s cozy and roomy where you relax and enjoy long hours with your friend talking about random things and they also have free wifi! The colors are soothing, trendy and inviting, you’d surely find yourself entering the café and ordering a drink.
A-Gantea is located in Greenbelt 2 Park, Ayala Center, Makati. They currently have 100 stores in Southeast Asia and are looking to expand with more branches here in the Philippines.